Smoking ecigs / electronic cigarettes can be enjoyed in complete safety by following some safety rules and guidelines.
- Never leave your charger plugged in and on while unattended or overnight while asleep.
- Protect your eCig battery by using a case or lanyard pouch when transporting or using it on the go.
- Keep your eCig out of the reach of children and animals.
- Use the specific charger provided, not a third party one as the output voltages may vary.
eLiquids contain nicotine which is the active ingredient in cigarettes making them addictive, in its pure form it is considered a poison and so should be handled with care as it is very harmful if swallowed and can cause irritation if left on your skin without washing it off.
It is advisable to follow the below directions.
- Keep your eLiquid stored safely away from children and animals.
- Keep it in the provided child proof bottles or a replacement bottle that has a locking feature.
- Avoid unnecessary contact with your skin when pouring or refilling your clearomisers, if you get some eLiquid on your skin then ensure to wash it off thoroughly.
- If you have any sort of reaction or feel unwell consult medical advise immediately and take the bottle with you to show the general practitioner.
- The other contents of the eLiquid which make up the base liquid are flavourings used widely in foods and a mixture of propylene glycol (PG), and vegetable glycerine (VG) also both used commonly in the health industry.
We do not promote not sell any products to anyone under the age of 18 or to any countries within the EU or beyond where national legislation has outlawed such products from being imported/marketed or sold. For advise on local EU laws on our products please refer to EU Electronic Cigarette Legal Status.